Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Altered Comp Book & Winner

Sorry I didn't post on Tuesday like I promised. Here is the altered composition book that I did today as a gift for a friend. The picture is kind of wonky but you get the idea. Thanks so much for all the comments about my cute little BIA book. I enjoyed reading the comments and was surprised to see them all (they didn't all come to my inbox)
So after counting and having my hubby choose a number, the lucky winner is-

denise said...
I have this machine, but am scared to death to use it! I understand the first part but just don't know how to do the wire part! UGH!!! So nice to see your project. I got mine from www.allthatscraps.com. No instructions. I watch the video on the bia web page.. no help for me!Anyway, I think that the cute little book would be fun for a wallet size school photo each year. OR just some snap shots in black and white that are cropped funky. Or, it could be a shopper helper with important info..... I don't know how many pages you put in it, but it could be something that is for each month.....It is so cute.... i am sure you will think of something for it!
March 22, 2008 9:14 PM


For those that wanted to know I purchased mine from a business that is local here and I would be more than happy to help anyone get set up to get one too! Just email me!

As for directions, the BIA comes with a CD but I haven't watched it. I just learned how to use it from a friend. It is soooo much fun!

I am on my way to Utah tomorrow, I hope my Delta flight doesn't get canceled (they are pulling planes for electrical checks from the ATL hub) when I get home I will get busy stamping again.

Denise drop me an email with your mailing address and I will get some goodies out to you!
Hugs,
Tiffany

3 comments:

Mollie said...

Congratulations Denise! And thanks, Tiffany for the information. I cannot wait to get a BIA machine:o)

I hope your trip to Utah is great. It snowed like crazy through the night and this morning, but it's sunny outside now:o)

Denise G said...

WOW!!! I have never won anything! This is so neat. Thank you so much. I will email you my information. Hope your trip to UTAH is fantastic. Wish you were coming to Colorado!

Traveling Mama said...

What a cute project! I love the colors you chose and of course the cupcake is yummy!