Sunday, March 16, 2008

Whale Wishes & WSC39

I had a few minutes to sit down in my Stampin' Room this morning and wanted to make something using Beate's WSC.. I decided to use this cute little whale with some East Coast Prep DSP, I'm not totally thrilled with how it came out especially the sentiment looking like its falling off a cliff.. But it will work if I need a cute card for a get "whale" wish.. I also wanted to use some of my HPH that is totally neglected and unused so I thought the little hanger would be cute.. Thanks for stopping in,
Hugs- Tiff

4 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Great layout and colors !!!! You did a great job with the challenge !!! Love it !!

Anonymous said...

This is great fun! Love your colors.

Tara said...

cute!! I love the coloring on the whale! :)

Samantha Esqueda said...

WOW- I am loving your style! I will be adding you to favs