Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bunny Bum!

Isn't this little bunny the cutest! I found this on a sheet of rubber that a friend gave my daughter. I decided this one was mommies, heheheh :)
I popped into HL today and just so happened to stop over by the cuttlebug stuff to look for the new embossing folders and after silently chewing them out for not having the new ones, I found the new ones!! *sheepish grin* so I had to get the Swiss Dot folder, I almost got the paisley one too but I am soooo on a tight budget.. So I just started playing and this is what I came up with, I like the way it turned out and I think it will be a fun little card for Easter..
Hugs,
Tiff

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Super cute!!! I love the color combo you used and I love that NEW CB folder. I just won one on EBAY and can't wait to get it!!! :D

corinnesomerville said...

What a bummer of a card ....hehehe !!! It's so adorable !!!

corinnesomerville said...

Hey I just thought of something else....you could call this a "harey bum" card...get it..rabbit..hare...butt...ughhhh sorry I should have just kept that to myself :)

Tara said...

tooo cute!!! love it...I just got the swiss dots too...can't wait to play with it! :)