Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fly Me To The Moon....

Fly me to the Moon (Frank Sinatra) is what comes to mind when I see this cute little rocket... This layout is one of Beate's WSC from a few weeks ago. I had made a note of it but since everyone at my house has been sick I was never able to get to it. I just LOVE my new Pun Fun set and this little rocket is my FAV. Now that Im starting to feel better I've been creating alittle more.. Hugs,
Tiff Thanks for the comments on my last post "Bunny Bum"- Corrine, you crack me up!! :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

I love the rocket too....great card!! :) love the colors!

Marilyn said...

This is a really great card for the sketch! I don't have this set, but I am leaning toward it - it looks like so much fun!

corinnesomerville said...

Glad you enjoy my warped sense of humour and by "you CRACK me up" are you making reference to another bum joke...get it...bum...crack....hehehe
Anywhoooo....adorable adorable card !!! Love it :)

corinnesomerville said...

instead of saying.."and by you crack me up"....it should have said

"and by the way when you say "crack me up"

ughhh...it's too early to be typing :)